- Active & Passive Electronics Component
- Electro-Mechanical part
- Display Component (inclusive LCD module)
- Coil Winding & Interconnect (eg, transformer, power cord, harnesses)
- Indirect Material (eg, ESD material / textile material)
- Customisation parts for Metal and Plastics
Product categories & vendors we offer your business.
Product sourcing capability
Our product support team is committed to sourcing and recommending cost effective solutions at the conceptual design stage. We have a team of product specialists (PS) that works very closely with your designers. Our commitment to achieving your goals is aided by:
- understanding your requirements and
- finding your solution, using competitive quotes from various vendors.
We will support you in obtaining samples for evaluation and following up on revised specifications until the part is ready for the design-in stage.
During the prototype and pilot stages, our product specialist team works directly with vendors to support and fulfill your schedules with much shorter than normal lead-times.
Basic flow for a design-in inquiry
- Understand customer conceptual design requirement.
- FTIS start sourcing and recommending cost-effective soloutions based on designer's needs, provide indicative pricing and request samples accordingly.
- Follow up samples with vendor and submit to designer for evaluation.
- Review and follow up with designer test result until part is selected.
- Sales manager will provide an official quote to customer for the selected part.
- Check and support prototype/pilot build, usually fast turn around in smaller quanitity. (These buys are generally managed by FTIS to ensure vendor support is deviating from their standard L/T to fulfill prototype build).
- Repeat step 1-6 if there is any change in requirements during development stage.
- Once approval is signed off, PS set up and buyer will start plan according to forecast; our 4PL process then kicks in
We strive to develop new and reliable sources for you
Our product support team strives to develop new and reliable sources to help your business succeed. We achieve this for you through:
Managing quality issues
- liaising with vendors on failure analysis.
- making decisions on the disposition post failure analysis results.
We also provide service support and adhoc/one-time buys for all our existing clients whenever needed.
Managing vendor PCN (product change notification)
- Provide notifications to customers along with substitute samples and with information on last time buy.
- Follow up with our customers on the approval of the PCN.
- Upon approval from our customers of the substitute parts, then set up in the system and phase in the new approved part to our supply chain.
We are not brand-specific
FTIS is not tied to any specific manufacturers: our experienced procurement team uses your specifications to search for the best options based on quality, price and availability.